Become Bi Literate in English and Arabic
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We are so excited to introduce our Dual Language Program, which focuses on the Arabic Language here at PS 102 Manhattan!
This program is designed to empower our young learners with the gift of bilingualism. We are preparing them for success as 21st century leaders in an increasingly interconnected world.
Why Should You Choose our Dual Lingual Program?
- Becoming Bilingual is Embracing Diversity, Cultivating Empathy, and Inclusion: Becoming bilingual has become a vital skill. Our program fosters an environment where your child will become fluent in two languages. This program will enhance their cultural awareness. We promote empathy, acceptance, and inclusion for all within our school community.
- Cognitive Advantages: Yes, research has shown that young children exposed to multiple languages demonstrate enhanced cognitive ability. Our program promotes creativity, critical thinking skills, and problem solving.
- Increase Communication Skills: It is noted that bilingual children develop superior communication skills. We are placing our children on a pathway to articulate their ideas with confidence and to positively impact others in the world.
- Pathway to Global Opportunities: Individuals who possess fluency in multiple languages increase their opportunities within their education, career, and personal growth. In this world we need to give our children the ability to compete and dual language is a dynamic strategy that can truly empower our children.
- Preparation for the Future: The 21st century demands adaptable, forward thinking individuals. By joining our dual language program your child will be at the forefront, as we equip them with the skills to tackle future challenges and and create positive solutions.
The Future is Bilingual.
Here at PS 102 Manhattan, we believe that learning additional languages, especially for our young students, is the key to a brighter future.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to pave the way for your child's success! Enroll them in our Dual Language Arabic Program today and watch them flourish as confident bilingual learners ready to make a positive impact in the world. Let us join forces and shape a future where we employ dual language to empower our children.
For information, please call (212) 860-5834. You can also email Principal O'Connor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spaces are limited, so call now to secure your child's spot.
Let's embark on this exciting bilingual journey together!